Our 50th Anniversary team is preparing for a joyous celebration of Campus Crusade for Christ South Africa. In the months to come, we are inviting you to participate and share in the joy of what God has done through our ministry.
In July, we are inviting our email subscribers and their friends to join us for a little fun. Since we are required to stay indoors because of Covid-19 restrictions and it is cold in some places, you can spend some time getting creative with CCC. Get your your sketchpad, iPad, laptop and help us design a logo! The purpose of the contest is to design a logo to be used by Campus Crusade for Christ South Africa (CCCSA) to celebrate 50 years, 1972-2022.
Our theme is
Until Everyone Knows…
- The contest is open from 9.00 CAT time Friday 11th June 2021 and closes on Friday 30th July 2021 at 21.00 CAT time.
- All entries must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title LOGO COMPETITION
- Submissions must include the full name(s) of the person(s) who designed the logo, email address, and telephone number. Please also indicate how you found out about this competition.
- One or more submissions per person is acceptable. Each submission must be sent in a separate email.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
- Anyone can enter the competition. A group can enter but only one prize will be awarded.
- The prize will only be awarded to residents of South Africa.
For a full listing of the details, terms and conditions, we will email you. Click here to request details.