Help Change the World

“Together we can bring Christ’s message to South Africa and the World …” 

Partner with us in South Africa and help to fulfil the Great Commission in this generation.
Donate Online

Secure Payment with:
Other Giving Options

If you would like to make a donation directly to Campus Crusade for Christ via EFT here are our banking details:

Account Name: Campus Crusade for Christ
Bank: ABSA
Account No: 1500231366
Branch: Midrand
Branch Code: 632005
Reference: Staff member/Your Name and Surname

If you would like to make a monthly donation via debit order, please complete the form and email it back to the address on the form.

Download PDF

Thank you for your donation ...

After successful payment, please forward your proof of payment to stating your name and where you want your donation to be used.

Donate to a Specific Ministry or Project
Leader Impact

While all people are important to God, we focus on that top 20% who have influence and can facilitate reaching the remaining 80% with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Learn More

Student-Led Movement

Through the Student-Led Movement we want to help students come to know Jesus, grow in their faith, then go to their their communities to tell others about God’s love. Learn More

Global Church Movement

We strive to inspire vision and action in the church and train and equip multiplying leaders, so that they can equip their congregations in evangelism and discipleship. Learn More

Digital Strategies
Digital Strategy Donate

Each day over 5 million searches are done on the internet for spiritual terms such as “I need God” or “Who is Jesus?”  Our goal is to provide, online global network communications. Learn More

Where most Needed
Man holding open Bible in a wheat field

Your gift helps Campus Crusade SA – personnel, materials, support services, buildings and more – with sharing the Good News of God’s love and forgiveness with all people.

By providing your personal details, you accept that we will use your personal details to communicate with you about ministry updates and opportunities from Campus Crusade for Christ SA.

Financial Policy

All gifts designated for a Ministry, Staff Member or Project will be applied to the Ministry, Staff Member or Project with up to 13% used for administrative and fund-raising expenses.

This is a secure form using industry standard SSL encryption technology.

Payment Methods